Make a Prayer Chain Request
If you or someone you know is in need of prayers, St. Frances Altar and Rosary Society Prayer Chain Ministry will pray for that person.
If you have a prayer request, you may contact one of the ministry members listed below and they will pass the name to other members of the prayer chain.
- Pat Haponek 440-277-5687
- Donna Tilosanec 440-277-8374
- Tony Ceja 440-277-9834
Things you should know when requesting prayers
- It is helpful to know the reason why the person needs prayers, so the prayers can be focused on the specific need.
- The Prayer Chain requests at least the first name of the person who needs our prayers.
- Your prayer request will be included in the daily prayers of our members for two weeks.
- We request a follow-up after two weeks to let us know if our prayers are still needed.
lf you have received an answer for your prayer request as a result of our Prayer Chain Ministry, consider letting us know so we can be encouraged and share your joy!
Invitation to Join
If you would like to join us, men and women, in our Prayer Chain Ministry, call Pat Haponek at 440-277-5687 for information. This is a prayer chain, not a prayer meeting group. You will pray on your own each day for those who request our prayers.